Day One

For the month of September, I'm going to be doing a little personal photo challenge. I tweaked one I found on Pinterest and I'll be posting a photo each day with a different theme. Just something to amuse myself really and keep me shooting. Enjoy and feel free to copy!

Day One: Self Portrait 

Self portraits are my least favorite kind of shot to take. I generally steer clear of any kind of selfie, as I have inherited my grandmother's severe photo-of-self allergy (which I get is ironic, considering I expect everyone else to happily pose for my camera). I love looking at creative and artistic self portraits on flickr, but those photos take a lot of time and practice to create. So, today is not the day I get really artsy with my self portrait, but I thought I'd start simple and work from there. Besides, this one sums me up well.


Comments

Carrie said…
Looking forward to seeing this!