Thursday, April 26, 2012
This week on Facebook...
I'm starting a new segment about all the amusing things I see on facebook. Because it condenses the things I want to blog about into one nice post. Facebook is constant blog fodder. So many opinions, ideas, hot air, egos, memes, and photos of dogs.
It's like a cesspool. But more offensive sometimes.
1. Everybody loves The Hunger Games. Except the people who hate The Hunger Games.
2. Dogs (and sometimes cats or small rodents) are awesomer than people.
3. Everybody's checking in while working out. Or eating clean. Or being crunchy.
4. In related news, everybody's hungry, cranky and has headaches.
5. People are growing up and graduating and being in college and making me feel old.
6. Parents are the worst thing to happen to kids since smallpox.
7. Couples love each other. Which isn't the same as "liking" each other.
8. Your status is my free advertising.
9. Jesus hates your music.
10. Obama's awesome and he will kill you.
P.S. Lest you think I'm immune from self-facebook-examination, here's my thrilling week in a nutshell: Seth is awesome. My children whine. Sickness. I'm a moron.